DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel 184.108.40.206 Crack With Keygen Download
DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel 220.127.116.11 Keygen is a relatively simple application designed to help you convert VBA code into a workbook and add-ons into a binary system. When compiled, the law cannot be copied or searched, which protects against piracy. In easy way, DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel is a helpful tool that Permits you to convert VBA code from an Excel file to a binary system and export it to native DLL files. Thanks to the included documents, it is easy to use anything, and the work is done quickly and efficiently. DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel work converting the original VBA code into a C code, which is then compiled into a Windows DLL. At the end of the process, the application removes the VBA code from the file and adds calls to external DLL functions. The original file is not changed in any way, as the program only works with a copy of the document, but it is always recommended to create a backup before starting the project.
Of course, Microsoft Office must be installed on your computer to process the source files. You must also enable the “Secure access to the VBA project object model” option in Excel and delete all passwords from the files you want to collect. The rest of the process should be found more or less explanatory, but you can also check the documentation included in case of problems. Once the job is done, the app can open the production folder. As for the user interface, there’s not much to say. The program has a easy layout, and all essential functions are easily accessible from the main window. The VBA compiler changed VBA code from Microsoft Excel workbooks and Excel add-ins into the binary system (original Windows DLL). After finishing, the VBA code cannot be copied or recovered and has the highest level of protection against piracy. An Excel workbook file with an genuine file extension is left and acts like the original file.
DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel 18.104.22.168 Download
DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel 22.214.171.124 Crack works by converting the original VBA code to C code, which then collects in the Windows DLL. At the end of the process, the application Vanish the VBA code from the file and adds calls to external DLL functions. The original file is not Changedin any way since the program works only with a copy of the document, but it is always recommended to create a backup before starting the project. Of course, Microsoft Office must be installed on your computer to process the source files. You also need to enable the “Secure access to the VBA project object model” option in Excel and delete all passwords from the files you want to collect. The rest of the process should be found more or less explanatory, but you can also check the included documentation in case of problems. Once the job is done, the app can open the production folder.
Regarding the user interface, there is not much to say. The program has a simple layout, and all the main functions can easily access from the main window. In general, DoneEx VbaCompiler for Excel Keygen is a useful tool that allows you to convert VBA code from Excel files to binary system and export it to native DLL files. Thanks to the included documents, it is not difficult to use at all, and the job does quickly and efficiently.
Those formulas with less than 8000 characters saved correctly. This not only speeds up reading and writing but is also suitable for your extensive application schedules. Since the methods can be accessed through the VBA debug function, the app blocks access to the project and make the code invisible. Although the add-on generates a new modified VBA code, the good news is that it does not come out of the translated file. Work can be useful when you need to send sensitive financial information to a business partner or client, e.g., You can only send an email through the file collected via email, and you don’t have to worry about information security issues. Although it offers you an expert level of security for spreadsheets, managing files is as simple as possible. You can simply define an icon, end-user license agreement, and boot image and specify the legal copyright of the application, and DoneEx XCell Compiler does the rest.
- Safely hide formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature, no copy protection from the Excel file would be required.
- Translate an Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE file). You don’t have to be a program master to use the product.
- Protection of VBA code
- Create a registration/license based application. Prevents illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware lock – allows the translated Excel workbook to run on the target computer.
- Free distribution for compiled EXE, which does not require any pre-installed runtime library
- Add your End User License Agreement (EULA). The collected EXE file will not start until the client accepts the EULA.
- Specify the period of use for the translated Excel workbook.
- Create a text/demo of the accumulated Excel workbook linked to the number of days and fill the window. Change the restrictions of the experiment/presentation at the cellular formula level.
- Add the home screen while editing.
- Hide Microsoft Excel at the beginning.
- Save the edited data directly to the translated EXE file.
- Add the app name, version, and copyright information.
- The original Excel workbook remains unchanged after compilation.
- Restrict access to authorized persons only and limit user activities to the minimum necessary for commercial purposes.
- Microsoft Windows OS desktop: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
One of the following versions of Microsoft Excel:
- Microsoft Excel 2003 SP3
- Microsoft Excel 2007 SP3
- Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 SP1 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Office 365 Excel.